Your home is one of your most precious assets. Make sure it is protected with our home insurance services against unexpected disasters, which can be financially devastating to you and your family. United Atlantic Insurance Group works with major carriers to get you the best price on insurance coverage for your home.
Below are some of the coverages provided by typical homeowner’s policies. We will help you assess what type of coverage is best for your needs.
- Coverage for damages caused to the physical structure of your home and permanent structures on your property such as pools, sheds, etc.
- Coverage for damages caused to your personal property inside your home.
- Coverage for injuries caused to your household pets while inside your home.
- Coverage for your personal liability if your guests are injured while in your home.
- Coverage for additional costs that you may incur if you need to live elsewhere temporarily as a result of fire or other covered disasters.
Other property insurance services offered in South Florida, Florida Keys & Key West:
- Property Insurance
- Homeowners Liability
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Scheduled Property Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
- In-Home Business Insurance
AFFORDABLE HOME AND PROPERTY INSURANCE IN SOUTH FLORIDA, THE FLORIDA KEYS & KEY WEST
How does homeowners insurance work?
If you purchase homeowners insurance, you’re not only protecting your home, you’re protecting your finances as well. When your home or any part of it is destroyed, it could cost thousands of dollars in repairs. Without homeowners insurance, that money has to come out of your savings. However, if you had your home insured, you’ll be able to pay for the damages and repair your home by filing a claim. The benefits you get from this type of insurance, however, will vary according to the limitations you’ve set on your policy, your deductibles, and the type of coverage you’ve chosen.
Is it required to get homeowners insurance?
This varies from one state to another, so check with your local government. Despite of that, mortgage lenders usually require you to get coverage before they give you a home loan. But even if it isn’t required, it is still smart move to protect your investment with a reliable insurance policy. This way you’ll be able to protect yourself financially.
How much will homeowners insurance cost?
The value of your home and the type of insurance coverage you buy will primarily determine the amount that you will have to pay for your insurance premiums. But other factors can also affect your premiums, such as crime rates, your location and your home insurance claim history.
3426 Duck Ave.
Key West, FL